Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

My Cafe Shelves Restyled and a Free Chalk Art Printable!


If you've seen my latest arrangement of non-seasonal decor in the kitchen you may have noticed there's no chalkboard in the mix.  (I know-- shocking!)  But since I didn't use one there, I had to have one on the cafe shelves.  

So, I threw one in as the focal point of an otherwise traditional and classic look, once again with my own stuff from other parts of the house.








I bought the blue teapot and sugar and creamer years ago at The Bombay Co., and I really like them with the little willow tea cups and saucers that my aunt bought for my girls.




It's nothing fancy, just a simple vignette with a little reminder of what matters.  Just what I'm needing right now.






If you'd like a copy of this chalkboard art for yourself, click here to download and print an 8x10!  Or visit my shop to get it printed on canvas!









Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely vignette. I simply love everything on the shelves. Thanks so much for the printable. The sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Courtney! So glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Aww, what a beautiful sentiment. I love it! And I would love to link to your printable if you didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you may! So glad you like it :)

      Delete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!