Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Chalkboard Art with Free Printables



Thanksgiving.  

It's more than just a holiday.  It's the way of life I want this family to adopt.  Starting with me.  

So, I chalked up a little reminder with a great quote by poet George Herbert, and fit it into my fall kitchen decor...










It's my reminder that with all the many blessings I have, I still need that one more thing:  a grateful heart.




Want a copy of this chalkboard to frame for your house?  You can print it out for yourself in a couple sizes by clicking the links below:






To see more of my fall kitchen, click here.

Sharing this at TT and J!




Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I love that quote. Your kitchen decor is so cute! Thanks for the free printable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Gina! So glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Love the quote. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you have totally just rocked my world here. I NEVER even thought about decorating the mantle in my kitchen!!! I have cabinets up there but I rarely use what's in them. I'm headed in there right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well, I'm thrilled to have a small part in this epic event! You go, girl!

      Delete
  4. Is there a way to print chalkboard designs on black paper to save on black ink? Does that make sense?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not, Meg! You could always just chalk it on an actual chalkboard! Not as hard as people think :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for this printable! I framed it and it's on my piano 'front and center' - the family loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great!! So glad you're enjoying it :)

      Delete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!