Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday Steals You Won't Want to Miss!


So, I normally try to post a Saturday Steal for you on the Facebook page on Saturdays, but this week, I had not just one, but three great deals for you, so I just had to tell you all about them here!

First, my all-time favorite towels are at their lowest prices of the season, so I stocked up this week and I think you will want to as well!

The Ralph Lauren Greenwich towels at Horchow are the best deal on a quality monogrammed towel I've ever found, and I've been buying them for several years now.  




They come in your choice of 11 colors of towels with over 30 choices of color for the monogram,  but my favorite is the classic white on white.  Right now, the monogrammed bath towel is just $10.43 and a monogrammed hand towel only $7.63!  But wait!!  Before you order, be sure to take just a few seconds to sign up for Ebates and get another 3% cash back from your entire order!  Use those Ebates for all your online holiday shopping to save lots of money!






Next up is this adorable tartan plaid throw that I found at JCPenney this week.  



Look familiar?  You may have spotted a designer's version just like it in one of our favorite home decor catalogs recently.  But that one is $69, and this one is on sale for only $23.99!  It comes in 3 other colors, too.  Plus, you can click here to print off an extra $10 off coupon to buy it in the store!  OR, order online using code PINECONE and get an extra 20% off.  And don't forget to use your Ebates first on this one too to get an extra 8% cash back!

I've got mine and it's a great quality throw for an awesome price!  Can't wait to use it in my Christmas decor!






And this last deal is one I have to tell you about just because I love this for Thanksgiving...

The Kissing Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers.  My husband bought these for me a few years ago, and I thought you might like some, too!  If your Thanksgiving table could use a cute set of these, click here to get them.  They'd make a perfect Thanksgiving hostess gift as well!




These deals are only available for a limited time, so don't miss out.  Happy shopping and happy saving!  Follow my Facebook page for more great steals each Saturday!




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a helpful article! I love the monogram towels and plaid blanket! Thanks for sharing. I will be sure to follow along on Facebook to keep up with the great deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Sarah! So glad to have you here!

      Delete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!