Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall: In Love


The fall decorating has officially commenced at our house.  I started with the screened porch, and I'm working my way in. So, if you're looking for ideas, stay tuned.  





I'm using some of my old (find the fall burlap bunting here), and coming up with some new.

To start off this fall, I wrote out this chalkboard as a little love note to my peeps.











I love fall's cool weather, cozy clothes, beautiful colors, and yummy flavors, but I love it more because of who I share it with.

And fall (or any other season) wouldn't be the same to me without them.









Who makes you love fall?





The Lettered Cottage




12 comments:

  1. 2 things: first, I love that chalkboard! The tree is lovely! Secondly, I never commented on your original post about it, but I LOOOOOVE your new header. So very much more "you."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna! I'm so glad you like the header, too! It definitely is more "me"!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love the chalkboard. Did you draw that?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! The chalkboard is amazing. Looking forward to lot's more ideas. As for me, my husband, son and my dogs make every season that much more wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sweet! So glad you like the chalkboard!

      Delete
  4. I love your bunting and chalkboard -- very nice. This was one of my favorite 'links" at The Lettered Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So sweet of you!

      Delete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!