Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Egg Placeholders


Hosting Easter brunch or dinner at your house this year?  These little Easter egg placeholders can add a whimsical touch to your table, and chances are, you already have all the supplies on hand!




Start with a paper cupcake liner.  I found these free-standing striped ones at Marshall's for around $3.  Just make sure to choose the type that's a heavier weight paper so the sides won't flatten out when holding the egg.




Add a little grass or straw and glue on a little "happy easter" tag.




To make the mini bunting, you'll need some patterned papers, a bamboo skewer cut in two halves, and some twine.





Cut the papers into 4 small triangles, glue them onto the twine, then just tie the twine to the skewers.



Dye your Easter eggs to the color you like, then write the names on with a Sharpie.  I used the metallic gold and I love how they turned out!



Not much to it, but these really look cute on the table.  This is a great little craft to do with the kids, too! 




I'm sharing this project with a few of these peeps.  Check them out for more inspiration!




5 comments:

  1. OH SO ADORABLE! I wish I was hosting Easter. Too too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty !

    http://www.curiositaellya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo AWESOME and CUTE easter craft decor!!
    Mind if I will share this to my Pinterest board for Easter 2014? I hope you won't mind.
    Totally love it.

    Regards
    Prasad

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!