Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

More Bliss for Your Buck: Saving on Your Favorite Brands at Dollar General


This post brought to you by P&G brands at Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.

Attention couponers, both of the extreme and average variety:

This is just a little reminder to all you savvy shoppers out there that you can not only find great deals on your favorite name brands at Dollar General, you can also save over $50 more when you use your P&G BrandSaver coupons in your local paper!

For me, it means I can save big on Cascade, which is already a good buy at Dollar General. 


And there are other great brands like Swiffer and Vidal Sassoon as well, just to name a few.




Click here to visit the Dollar General P&GbrandSAVER page to see what other great savings you can get on your favorite products.  Which of your faves will you be stocking up on?

With the money you save, you can pick up some Valentine treats for the kids or even something cute for the house.  I'm always finding things I need when I browse the aisles of my local store.

And on a side note, I recently discovered that my local Dollar General now accepts Paypal right at the checkout, along with the other standard forms of payment!  How cool is that? 

So, clip those coupons and save some cash on the brands you're going to buy anyway. 
Thanks, Dollar General!


Visit Sponsor's Site




2 comments:

  1. What!! These is awesome! I love me some Dollar General :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, thanks for the information.
    Anna @ sewa mobil jakarta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!