Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

No nonsense Fashion Advice for Your Winter Wardrobe


This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love a little pop of color in a room to really bring things to life.  And, as we know, many of the rules of decorating apply in the realm of fashion as well.  If you're looking to bring some life to your winter wardrobe, you may not need to buy an entire new outfit.  A pair of bright tights may be just the punch you need to go from "blah" to "bam!"

I was recently introduced to No nonsense tights and leggings and the wide array of colors they have available.  The possibilities are truly endless, but I put together this little outfit on Polyvore to show you just one example using the Citrine color.  Love them!  They'd be perfect for a fun night out.



But don't just take my word for it, Fashion and Style Expert, Jill Martin knows all about the latest trends and how to wear them well.  And she has teamed up with No nonsense to spread the word about the new tights and leggings in this short video clip...



I love the fact that No nonsense makes these so affordable (around $6.50 per pair!) that we can buy them in almost every color!  And they're sold at many food and drug stores as well as large retail stores where we are going to be shopping anyway, so they're so easy to find.  Click here to find a store where they're sold near you.


And be sure to Like No nonsense on Facebook and follow @benononsense on Twitter to keep up with the latest news. 
Which colors will you choose?


Visit Sponsor's Site




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting these tights in the citron color for a long time. I love the pop of color they give to a neutral outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their tights and have worn them for a long time-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I was not aware of this brand. I will have to check it out. I am 5' 10" and hope they offer a tall version. Thanks for sharing.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!