Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Let's Keep in Touch!


I'm really excited about the new year and all the fun things I'll be sharing with those of you who read this blog!  The absolute best part of writing here is getting to "meet" so many people. You all are great, and I'm honored to have you here.

I have to admit that I'm much better with the projects and posting than I am promoting and networking. But, I'm working on it! And I'm going to try to do better this year.  The main thing is that I hope you'll keep in touch with me and give me feedback on what you'd like to see more of.





And I'll do my part by trying to get a little more technical savvy.  So, pick a way that you'd like to keep in touch.  Many of you still like to follow blogs using Google Friend Connect, and if so, just click on the button in the sidebar that says "Join this site".  

Some of you prefer to be emailed, and you can sign up for that, too!

And for those of you who choose Pinterest as your poison, you can find me there, too.  I try to pin my latest projects there, along with whatever else I find to be inspiring. Click on this button to follow me!




And this button will lead you to my twitter page, where I've tweeted approximately 10 times (okay, maybe a few more), but I'm going to do better!  So, click on over if you love to tweet.





My Facebook page is also a good way to keep up with what's going on around here, and sometimes I give a sneak peek on projects I'm working on for upcoming posts there as well.  Click on this button to find me there.




However you find me, I'm glad you're here!  A few of you have sent me the nicest messages over the holidays and it really means a lot to me!  So, let me know what you'd like to see more of in the coming year and by all means, keep in touch!









Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! I just wanted to tell you THANK YOU for the post of the black poster board! I had bought 3 giant frames at Hobby Lobby over the summer that had these in it and of course I kept them, lol. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but now I'm going to make chalk tags and faux chalkboard with them! Thank you for all your wonderful inspiration! I see 2013 as project year for myself! :)
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO inspiring! I love your blog, your style, and more importantly your love for Jesus! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie- You are a smart cookie. I love following along with you and looking forward to 2013 with you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, love your blog! More importantly love your message, our Jesus! I did skip on over to Dollar General as well and picked up some black posterboard:) looking forward to this new year and following Him with you!!!
    Blessings, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I grow up, i want to be like you! Only sightly kidding. My husband and I don't have kids yet, but when we do I hope I can bring them up in a home like yours that is beautifully decorated with the love of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog, and love your style and projects! Thanks for taking the time to share - I'm now following you on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!