This post brought to you by VISIT FLORIDA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Yep, that was a while ago!
My grandparents lived in Florida, along with several other of our family members, and we spent many a vacation there through the years. Later, I spent four years of college there and met my husband, and now we travel there quite often with our four kids for tons of fun in the sun.
It's definitely one of our favorite travel destinations, and that's why I'm totally excited to tell you about Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway so you can have a chance at not just one, but 3 great Florida Vacation for your family!
There are so many great ways to enjoy all that Florida has to offer, and now through June 30th, one lucky winner will have the chance to win their choice of three fabulous Florida vacations! (Because one is just not enough!) Nine other winners will randomly be selelcted to win their chioce of one of the remaining vacation package choices.
You can choose from the following 12 prize packages:
1) Swim with the Manatees--spend four nights at the Plantation on Crystal River with a guided manatee tour, lunch on your private pontoon boat and tickets to Homosassa Springs State Park.
2) Tennis Lovers Gourmet Getaway--enjoy four nights at the TOPS’L Beach & Racquet Resort with a private tennis lesson from a Tennis Pro, a cooking class, and a $250 shopping spree.
3) Natural Florida-- three nights at the Tortuga Inn Beach Resort exploring the area on bicycle and Segway. Then learn to swim with the horses and horse surf!
4) Family Adventure--spend four nights in Central Florida including two days at LEGOLAND and LEGOLAND Water Park and a day to explore the secret gardens at Bok Tower Gardens, a national historic landmark.
5) Space Cowboy--three nights at the Cocoa Beach Hilton Oceanfront, including a surfing lesson from Cocoa Beach Surfing Company, lunch with an astronaut at Kennedy Space Center, and fun on a real Florida ranch rounding up a herd of cattle.
6) Trainer for a Day-- stay at the luxurious Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove overlooking Biscayne Bay and visit historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Then be a dolphin trainer for a day working side-by-side with the Marine Mammal Training Staff at Miami Seaquarium.
7) The Breakers Luxury Dream Vacation--stay for three nights in a magnificent oceanfront room, feel the allure of the glamorous yet classic ambiance and the warmth and care of its devoted staff, and wrap yourself in luxury at the Spa at The Breakers.
8) Ultimate Spa-cation--stay for three nights and rejuvenate at the famous Waters of the World healing mineral pools and be treated to massages, facials, and the resort’s Lavender Bliss Signature Manicure and Pedicure at the Spa at PGA National.
9) Tee Time for Two--stay three nights at the Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village with golf for you and a guest to play three championship courses. Then, visit the World Golf Hall of Fame, celebrating golf’s greatest players and contributors to the game.
10) Classic Family Beach Week--enjoy the sugary white sand of St. Pete Beach during your week at TradeWinds Island Resort. You can relax in the spacious guest rooms, beachside hammocks, and seven swimming pools.
11) Step Into the Past--spend four nights a the St. George Inn in the heart of historic St. Augustine. Then see history come alive at Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth Park, St. Augustine Lighthouse, Pirate & Treasure Museum, Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse, and Oldest Store Museum.
12) Florida Keys Fishing--enjoy a four-night stay in the Florida Keys at he Hawk's Cay Resort, home of some of the world’s best fishing, a saltwater lagoon, five gorgeous swimming pools and luxurious accommodations. Then, enjoy a private half-day offshore fishing charter.
With all these great options, it's so hard to choose, but I think our favorites have to be:
Swimming with the Manatees...
The Breakers Luxury Dream Vacation...
and the Classic Family Beach Week
We'd gladly take any of those! We're signed up with our fingers crossed. Which will you choose? Enter once a day to increase your chances!
Don't forget to visit Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway to sign up! Then VISIT FLORIDA on Facebook as well! Good luck!