Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Kitchen 2012


So, I guess I went a little "Christmas Crazy" in the kitchen this year with a little bit of this and a whole lotta that and another chalkboard thrown in the middle of it all.  As usual, I just used what I had from around the house and gave it a Christmas twist.




Some of you have asked if my chalkboards are stenciled or hand-drawn and the answer is: yes!  I normally hand-letter all of them, but on this particular one, I printed the silhouette of the couple, cut it out, and traced it.  I gather a lot of inspiration for my chalkboards on my Chalkboard Art board on Pinterest, and then just pull it all together to come up with my designs.




Behind the range, I used the same little gate I had used on my Autumn cafe shelves, but this time I added a little wreath.  The string of lanterns are actually patio lights I found a Target on clearance a few years back, but I added them here and they're my kids' favorite part!
















Hope you like it!  See more seasons of my kitchen here.  And believe it or not, I still have more Christmas to come.  Hope you'll stick around-- I love having y'all here!

Linking this to Southern Hospitality's Vignette Party!  Click over for more inspiration!





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful, Julie! Loving the chalkboard art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I've enjoyed reading your blog since discovering it a few weeks ago. I especially like how you share your love of God through your passion and talent! Where did you find the adorable little white chalkboard on the counter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) That little chalkboard came from Target many years ago!

      Delete
  3. Oh it's just beautiful.Love that spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty kitchen vignette! I love it all. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!