Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Right On, Target


I know I'm not alone in the fact that I've had a long-standing love affair with Target.  From the clothes, to the accessories, to the home d├ęcor, I love their style.

Here are a few things I spotted at Target recently that were just too great not to share...


Even their food has chic packaging.  Anyone else want to buy this soup just so it will look cute in the pantry?





And as part of The Shops at Target, The Curiosity Shoppe has some really cute stuff.  As soon as I saw these placemats, I was thinking they'd make a great throw pillow.




And the plates?  Adorable.  Love the color choices.




This cutting board is totally great as well.  Kinda reminds me of my son's USA chalkboard.  You could make a chalkboard out of this, too, with a little chalkboard spray.




And these paper straws had to come home with me.  Perfect for Fall!




This doggy lamp would be an adorable statement piece.



Equestrian style is huge right now, and I'm ga-ga over these ceramic trophies.  And I noticed when I was in the store this week that these are on sale!




And with football season upon us, these vintage sports kitchen towels are right on.  My good friends who are Michigan fans would love those blue and gold ones.




Just a little Target love in case you haven't had your Target fix recently.  This is not a sponsored post, just sharin' the love!




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Target. We don't have one here in Fairbanks, AK, but whenever I can get to one when we're on vacation, I go as many times as possible. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Target!! It is one of my happy places:) I saw those cute soup cans the other day I am thinking of going back and getting a few. How fun would they be to use around the house when they are empty.

    I am so happy I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!