Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Favorite Pumpkin Muffins


'Tis definitely the season for a good pumpkin muffin and, trust me, I've tried many different recipes through the years. 




But, {little confession here} my favorite recipe of 
all comes in this little box and if you have a hard time finding it at your local store like I do, order online here for a great deal and free shipping!









Add a little milk, a little oil, and a couple of eggs, and you've got just the right combination of pumpkin and spice in a pumpkin muffin.  They're great as a pumpkin bread, and great as a muffin.

And for a little extra wow, melt some butter and mix up some cinnamon sugar (I use about 1/3 cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon), then dip the tops of the muffins in the butter, then the cinnamon sugar.



I also make the mini version sometimes, add a little dollop of cream cheese frosting, and top them with a chocolate leaf.  Click here for the chocolate leaf how-to.




These are so super-easy, and one of my favorite flavors of Fall.  Pillsbury did not pay me to say this, although I wish they would so I could stock up on some more boxes of this mix.  Buy it while you can--it's only sold in select stores during the Fall season.  Yum!















1 comment:

  1. Yummy! And nothing wrong with saving a little time too :)

    Hugs, Tanya

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!