Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Super-Easy Strawberry Dip


A friend of mine made this Strawberry Dip for me a few weeks ago, & it was so good, I decided to make it myself...



And since this met my 2 requirements for for being a great recipe (easy & yummy), I had to share it with you all. So here it is in 2 easy steps:

(1.) Mix together a 7 oz. container of marshmallow creme, & an 8 oz. container of strawberry cream cheese.



(2.) Enjoy with your favorite fruits.




It's so berry good.

Sharing it with some of these sweet people.



7 comments:

  1. OH yum! i have a bunch of ladies coming here friday night and i think i am going to make this!!! thanks, julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks delicious with all the strawberries around, I might have to invent something similar myself for my next party. (we can't get those products in Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I have made this before, it is delicious! Now I want to go make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try using regular cream cheese with the marshmallow fluff and then add cinnamon. Dee-lish!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!