Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Challenge Link Party



Welcome to my first ever Valentine's Day Challenge! I hope you've stopped by to link up your Valentine's Day projects or at least to get inspired by everyone else's & vote for your favorites!

Remember: The winner of the challenge will receive a free 16x20 custom canvas photo from my shop- A perfect gift for your Valentine or yourself!


And now for the Official Rules! (In order to be eligible to win, you must follow each of them!)

1. Link up your Valentine's projects, crafts, recipes, or decorating ideas to this link party. You may enter up to 3 posts for this challenge. All projects must be in good taste & family-friendly. If I consider something to be distasteful or offensive, it will be deleted & disqualified. Be sure to link the URL of your post & not the main URL of your blog. (To get the URL of your post only, click on the post title & it will bring you there.)

2. Add my Valentine's Day Challenge button to your specific post or sidebar to let everyone know that you have entered.




3. Then, (very important!) visit the other entries & vote for at least one other entry of someone other than yourself.

4. For this contest, a "Vote" is a comment left for someone on their blog, who has linked up to this challenge, letting them know that you are voting for them for this challenge. In order to be fair to all contestants of this challenge, the commenter must mention the Valentine's Day Challenge at Life of Bliss in order for the vote to count!

Now, I know that these are a lot of rules, but I have confidence that you all can handle it!

Readers: We are depending on you! Please, please, please visit as many of the entries as you can & vote for your favorites. You may vote for more than one entry if you can't decide!

The link party will close at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, February 2, but voting will be open for one more day. Qualifying votes must meet the guidelines stated above & be dated by 11:59 pm E.S.T. on Wednesday, February 3. ***(See note below) I will announce the winner on Thursday! And in the case of a tie, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

Edited for clarification: I so apologize for the discrepancy in the dates and deadlines. Apparently I have made this so complicated, even I am confused. Here are the deadlines: Link Party will close at 11:59 pm, Wednesday, February 2. Voting will also end at this time. Qualifying votes will need to be dated by 11:59 pm, EST, Wednesday, February 2. Winner will be announced on Thursday! Thanks!!



Thanks for linking up to the Challenge! Now let's share the LOVE!





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog to tell me about your great Valentine's Day Challenge. I have tried numerous times to attach the "button" on my posts but it keeps telling me there is an error in the code. Any Ideas?
    itsybitsypaper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries--I got it. For some reason it didn't like the "center" at the beginning of the code...thanks for posting over on my blog so I knew about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! I have linked up and have had your button in my sidebar! It will also be in my post. Thank you for providing this fun linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned about your contest from Sharon of Keen Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie,
    I so wish I had something to share at your party, but I don't have the first thing. I'm going to featured you tomoorow on my blog...would love for you to come by and grab my starfish button...thanks so much for coming to my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYDS PARTY:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I was just sitting down to vote and I noticed your edit to the voting times. Darn! It's only 9PM in CA, but I guess I'm too late for the 11:59PM EST cutoff. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!