Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Project Highlights of 2010


I've definitely had fun sharing with you all some of the projects and highlights of the past year. You all are a lot of fun to write for and I appreciate every single comment & question. Today, I thought I'd share some of my favorites from this year. Each little project is making this home more "us", and I hope you've found some inspiration for your home along the way as well...


January




February




March




April




May




June




July




August




September




October




November




December





Thanks for stopping by for this little re-cap. Looking forward to a wonderful 2011 with lots of new projects to share with you all. For more great projects from 2010, hop on over to Southern Hospitality's Top Projects Party.





Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recap! I really love the desk makeover! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all these projects- the sofa being a fave. i love the month by month, too- i think i may copy you on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great projects and transformations! i especially love the french sofa and the kids gallery wall. fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your wall of doors is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your ideas!!! The kids pics above the table in the January photo... WOW! I MUST do that this year!!! Thanks for sharing... have a happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie- I love the rundown of all your projects. You are one talented lady! Thanks for all the wonderful ideas you share here- xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just smiled a great big smile because I have Lily's desk's twin. :) Seriously...same exact desk, just different knobs. My parents have had it since the 60's. I saw it in an old photo the other day...one taken before I was born. Laww-dee! I use it in my bedroom as my vanity table. Now you've got me thinking I might like to spruce up the ole' girl.
    Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Julie - It's Megan (Swafford) again :) I love your blog! I am still a newbie at blogging and have become addicted to reading them.. It may even surpass facebooking! We are expecting a baby girl in Feb. and her nursery is a country garden theme - I love the butterfly tree idea and think it would look so perfect in her room! Thanks for some great tips - blessings @ Life Together ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. That butterfly tree is adorable--and cheap, even better! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all but that painted hall table is right up my alley. It is just so very compelling. Kudos.
    Pam @ Becolorful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking over your projects, I remember why I love your blog so much! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!