Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Kitchen Mantle


I decided to keep the Christmas decor simple in the kitchen this year & stick to classic red. It's a novel idea, I know, but it goes so well with my black & white kitchen!


I just hung a wreath on a red frame...



Added my Mr. & Mrs. Claus vintage salt & pepper shakers that my grandmother gave me...


Grouped together some white...


And finished it with my kitchen utensil ornaments hung on garland...




I'm linking this up to a few of these people & the Mantle Party at The Lettered Cottage. If you need inspiration, there ya go.


The Lettered Cottage





I've got more Christmas coming soon as well as 2 great giveaways coming up next week.

Don't forget: tomorrow is the last day for guaranteed Christmas delivery on canvas orders. Get them in soon if you still need a fabulous gift for someone!








Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Julie I love what you did. Especially the kitchen ornaments, so perfect. I can't get enough of red at Christmas, I think it looks perfect in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red frame behind the wreath. Makes it pop out. The ornaments and S&P are cute. Great job!
    I like your black & white kitchen, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have white cabinets and black counter tops so I am enjoying seeing how you've decorated! Love the wreath in the red frame...very dramatic! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen looks beautiful!!! Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie- It looks lovely. Simple, bright and appealing! I think every grandmother must have given their granddaughters those kissing Santas. I have a salt & pepper set..AND a musical set! lol what fun- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks so pretty and happy. i love the mr & mrs! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red does look great with your black and white kitchen. Very festive and VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh thats so simple and stunning! I love the idea of the empty frame with a wreath in it! I have an empty frame that i'd thought about hanging ornaments inside, so was happy to see your variation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! And perfect for your kitchen! Love the red frame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did in your kitchen...where did you find the kitchen ornaments...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and lovely. I LOVE your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the red frame with the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how cute, and i love that little space to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm copying that red frame/wreath idea for my b/w bathroom! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the ornaments! sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm your newest happy follower.
    http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!