Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wanted: Loving Home for a Sweet Bird



I have to say I'm surprised at the overwhelming response to my recent bird pillow post. The freezer paper stenciling is definitely a fun project with infinite potential. But, the funny part about it all is that when I finished my pillow, I found out right away that it wasn't going to work where I had originally planned. It just didn't go with the feel of the room. So, for the past few days, I've been wandering around the house with my pillow in hand, searching for a nice place for it.

I had thought about putting it on my screened porch, but because of the linen and silk fabric & the fact that it's filled with down, I don't want to use it outdoors. So, my husband suggested I just list it my shop & see if there is a happy home out there for my little bird. If your nest would be more complete with this little bird in it, click here.


As always, thanks for all the kind comments!


1 comment:

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!