Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trick or Treatment



For the two or three of you who are following the saga of me & my search for the perfect window treatments (if you need to catch up, click here), I post these pics of one of my best ideas of the past week. And actually it wasn't even completely my idea, but rather that of my 6-year-old compulsive crafter who was in search of a home for her gigantic half-a-pack-of-construction-paper chain. After I vetoed several of her suggestions for where in the house to hang it, we both agreed it'd be perfect for the playroom.
So, if you're out there, like myself, with way more windows than window-treatment budget, consider this. Construction paper chains. They're not just for Christmas trees anymore!




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!